In tuscanian cuisine meat prevails. It is found in almost every dish, but it triumphs in second dishes. The cooking processes are diverse and every one of them is traditional, very appreciated by tuscanians and non-tuscanians.
From the characteristic fiorentina steak, to guinea-fowl meat, but also capon, rabbit, pheasant, pork loin and tripe. Trattoria Giovanni has always interpreted with respect and novelty the tuscanian tradition that triumphs in every dish.
- Roast pork loin
- Boar with polenta
- Sirloin of beef with green pepper
- Boiled tongue with green sauce
- Impruneta stew with black pepper
- Slices of beef with balsamic vinegar
- Slices of beef with colonnata's fat
- Slices of Montespertoli chicken
- Florentine tripe
- T-bone steak
As following tuscany rules, we exclusively serve traditional grilled meat beef rare and not in the others way around.
Thank you for your understanding,