Ragù meat sauce, even game-derived, season vegetables and local extra-virgin olive oil are the fundamental ingredients with which esteemed tuscanian first courses are traditionally mixed.
Fresh and dry pasta, in the shapes well known to all tuscanians and non-tuscanians (Pappardelle, Tortellacci, Maltagliati, Pici, ecc) and 100% regional seasoning are the main strenght of the wide choice of first courses offered by Trattoria Giovanni, synonymous with authenticity and tradition.
- Gnudi butter and sage
- Home made pasta with braised cheek
- Paccheri green tomatoes
- Tuscan tomatoes bread soup
- Large tagliatelle with boar sauce
- Pici anchovies sauce
- Pici with meat sauce
- Tuscan vegetables and bread soup
- Home made pasta with truffle cream
- Tortellacci with black cabbage and cheese